If you’re reading this, it’s because I received your submission form and have decided that I want you to write for us. Mazal tov!
Here’s what you need to do to contribute, and here are the steps you must follow:
- Accept my invitation request.
- Enter your name and a short bio––boom, now you have an account.
- Draft your piece. Make sure you’re happy with it.
- Then, email email@example.com once you have written your final draft in the “Posts” section. Underneath where it reads Document –> Status & Visibility, click Publish Privately and Pending Review.
- I shall publish the final draft when I feel it is ready. (If I make any major changes, I’ll ask your permission first, of course.)
- You are now a contributor!